Friday, March 18, 2011

Leave Reality, then Return to it, Refreshed.

What's happening guys. I'm back for yet another post.

I just did math in my room. (Well that's dangerous, I could be stuck inside there forever doing math) But this is the first time that I stopped. I was doing the revision booklet that JJC gave me. And apparently the PnC questions are pissing me off really bad. I shouted in my room. Just so happens that my neighbour can see my room from the balcony. She saw me shouting, and erm, let's just say I left a bad impression of myself to her. LOL.

So I decided to stop doing work for a while la, duh. Or else the next thing I'll do will be to jump off a building already. I don't know what's going on with me. I used to love studying so much. Have I burnt out or something? As the wise Tatster said: "If you give your 100% for common test, you are obliged to give 100% for the other tests as well, very easy burn out."

Yeah, so I shall just give 50% this time. Sufficient to pass. LOL. BUT apparently, those J1s who are reading my blog, you gotta give 100% for all YOUR tests. In J2 it's all about A levels. But J1s, is all about promos. And promos is cumulative. So work hard my dear juniors. ;)

Ah, I've left my room and I'm sitting here in the living room with my laptop. What pure entertainment. Of course Tatster dragged me along for DotA, just when I was about to play some Dragon Age Origins. It's a nice game by the way. I'll buy Dragon Age 2 after A levels.

I suppose nobody really reads this blog until this paragraph, because according to somebody, it was mentioned that my blog is very 'speechy' and boring. :(

Oh well, ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home