Thursday, February 17, 2011

Uneasy



Very apt song.

Alright a slight post before I go off again to do my Physics. I'm feeling quite demoralized lately.

I didn't finish my econs paper. I'm still sad about it? I guess. And there's a physics test tomorrow, but I'm kinda lax for it. Somehow I know that this will happen. But I just need to buck up a bit la.

It's only the starting of the year, the road ahead of us is even more rocky. I assume that I'll be able to pull through, since I've pull through ups and downs of my life pretty much easily. With or without support. Gotta thank my friends who always gives me balls when I'm resting :D Friday DotA games does that even more.

Enjoy the song, I just found that it's very very apt. Hmmm. For those who knows what apt means. I just learnt it in GP tuition a few weeks ago. Lol.

Back to physics. Oscillations and wave motion. Two small topics, it's going to be easy, yet that's where I make most mistakes. On easy topics. That's bad.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home