Friday, March 11, 2011

It's God's Way of Telling Us...

Hello, I'm finally blogging because I just watched the news, a traumatizing news report just shook my heart. Yes it's about Japan's earthquake and Tsunami.

It's disheartening to see such an event happening, especially so in Japan. The buildings are pretty much clustered together. As well all know, it'll result in higher resistance. These buildings clustered are like resistors connected in series, while those spread out are connected in parallel. (Aha, those who hate physics, or electrical physics, I'm sorry :3)

It's really God's way of telling us that we should do something about mother Earth. It's dying. It's crying out for help, it's crumbling down to pieces, it's sniffing her tears back. What we humans do is to just add fuel to the fire. Make things worst, 'keep the ball rolling'. Why?

Perhaps the END is near. But we could have one last chance to redeem ourselves. One last chance to heal mother Earth. I'm not being an extremist by saying that the end of the world is coming, but I just hope that everybody will make an effort to save this. I'm a free-thinker, pretty much open to all ideologies, religion, and philosophies. I do hope that one day, humans will look back at this day. This very day and think about all of the dumb stuff that we did. Damaging the environment, screwing with the ozone layer, dump toxic waste into the sea.

People, I'm not here to spread the propaganda of 'Saving Gaia' or 'Save the Earth' (or just because my girlfriend was once a environmental club president ^^), I'm just trying to spread the message to let everyone make it an effort to at least look at what's going on around us, and think, why are they happening? Things don't happen for a reason. As Mr Tan Heng Wee said in class... (he's my econs teacher) 无风不起浪. Of course he was trying to explain the appreciation of a currency. But same case, why would there be so many disasters out of a sudden? Let's get to the root of the problem and solve it together as one. We humans are the superior species on planet Earth. The elites that stand out above the rest. While the other species cannot do anything at all to rescue this planet, we can.

If there were humans in the age of dinosaurs, they would not have gone extinct. It could happen. All it takes is a little bit of faith.

Do spread the message. Thank you.

Ciao!

P.S. Btw I'm really not some extremist, if you're not going to care about it, I'm not going to go on a riot or something. Just hope that somebody will read this and think about it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home